As an influencer manager at Ear to the Ground you will be delivering some of the most high-profile campaigns in the world for some of the biggest brands (including PlayStation, Coca-Cola, New Balance and more).
For this role you will be expected to have a deep passion and understanding of gaming culture and associated influencers, with a particular focus on PlayStation compatible titles. The ideal candidate would have connections with gaming influencers and their agents with a full understanding of the influencer agent market and how to drive great relationships for brands.
The candidate will have experience in managing influencers across major global campaigns to the highest standard, including ensuring all deliverables are measured and exceeded.
If you are a huge PlayStation fan, then this is the ideal role for you.
Job Title: Gaming Specialist Influencer Manager
Department: Talent & Influencer
Location: LA, USA
Reports to: Head of Influencer and Gaming Strategy
As an Influencer Manager you will be responsible for the management of influencer campaigns from conception through to execution. You’ll be part of creating best in class campaigns that build the most culturally relevant brands on the planet.
You’ll be working at the intersection of culture, sports, esports & gaming, and you’ll spot influencer talent before they become mainstream.
You will work closely with our research & insight and Fan Intelligence teams to select, vet and contract the right influencers for our clients needs & briefs.
Working with our performance & tracking teams you’ll ensure campaigns deliver results and respond in real time to the changing landscape.
On behalf of the agency, you will build lasting relationships with influencer talent and their management
Main Responsibilities and Activities
As Gaming Specialist Influencer Manager you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Engage and manage influencers on our campaigns, ensuring a successful outcome by aligning contracts with required campaign outcomes.
- Oversee the smooth delivery of our work with influencers, managing them from both a posting and logistical perspective.
- Maintaining and growing Ear to the Ground’s relationships with individual Influencers for a successful outcome for our clients.
- Create and review of influencer long lists and assist with selection
- Assist with creation of sell in to influencers
- Daily management of influencers throughout campaigns
- Travel & logistics coordination (with Project Management Team)
- Onsite management of influencers at events / shoot
- Reporting & tracking of social content - overseeing contractual requirements as well as enforcement of contractual requirements & campaign messaging
- Sourcing & discussions with influencers for product seeding
- Work with Talent & Influencer hub to ensure we are working with the best gaming talent there is (globally)
- Keep ETTG up to date with gaming influencer / talent news ensuring the full teams are upskilled and knowledgeable
- Lead on the US management of gaming talent / influencer (support on the global talent / influencer management)
- Use your strategic thinking to select the right talent for the job at hand
- Confidently be able to present suggestions and discuss rationales with client
- Support across all areas of the talent/ influencer management - outreach / sell in / negotiation / contracting / briefing / delivery
- Enjoy developing and helping to execute world class measurable creative ideas
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for:
- Endemic to gaming (globally but with a focus on the US)
- Extensive knowledge on talent in the gaming industry e.g. streamers, esports teams, players
- Ability to confidently talk about gaming and have an active interest and knowledge of the industry
- Have contacts with key talent
- Excellent experience managing talent relationships from start to finish - outreach / sell in / negotiation / contracting / briefing / delivery
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key people identifying opportunities that are mutually beneficial
- At least three year’s experience in a role(s) managing a large number of influencers
- Agency experience is a bonus
- Experience working in sports, esports or gaming or a fan
- Strong relationship management skills
- Very strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Approachable and likeable personality
- Commercial awareness
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident team player, and delegator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Confident presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of and passion for sport, music and youth culture
- You to personally align with our company values
Hours: Full time
Salary: $60-86k DoE