What if you could create work at the cutting edge of culture for some of the biggest global brands in sport?
This is a chance to turn world-beating insight into visually stunning campaigns seen by millions. You will be part of a growing creative department at an independent agency that invests in talent and believes in big ideas.
This is the perfect role for a culturally connected and ambitious creative looking for an exciting new challenge.
Job Title: Assistant Creative Director
Location: Manchester- work from anywhere policy with advised minimum 1 day in the office
Reports to: Executive Creative Director
Responsible for: n/a
The Assistant Creative Director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and inspirational creativity to help build on Ear to the Ground’s award-winning creative output.
Working alongside the Creative Director to provide additional support but also to lead creative solutions on stand-alone projects.
Main Responsibilities and Activities
- Contribute towards and bring to life the agency’s ambitious creative ideas by translating them into compelling integrated marketing campaigns
- Be creative lead on projects with a cross-functional team of designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers to understand and deliver strategic and creative campaigns
- Inspire, review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that hit clients’ marketing goals and challenges
- Help develop a world class team of internal and external creative resources to ensure that our creative is brilliantly executed
- Utilise Fan Intelligence to conduct internal and external creative workshops to collaboratively develop insight driven creative campaigns that hit client KPIs and fanbases will love
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, inspiring our clients to purchase
- Be agency expert in creative market trends, visual communication, and the competitive landscape to inspire everyone in the agency to produce great creative
Skills & Experience
We're looking for:
- Circa. 7 years of related experience with 4+ years of creative specialism in agency or freelance setting
- 4+ years experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline, print and events
- Proven experience with concept development
- Highly skilled in bringing creative concepts to life, constructing a narrative and selling the idea
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- A good knowledge of the sports and gaming worlds, and a good cultural awareness of the Youth Market
Hours: Full time
Salary: £45K - £55k DoE